Jumper Wearing Gentoo

New Pattern Alert.

I know I haven't posted in a while, but you know, life!

Anyway, most of my designing recently has been for magazines.  However, an upcoming event inspired me to create a new pattern - the Jumper Wearing Gentoo.



My engineer younger sister has been selected to join the Homeward Bound team for 2019 to visit Antarctica.  Homeward Bound was set up to connect women worldwide who work in STEM roles and work together to tackle climate change.  Its a year long programme of study and collaboration that culminates with a trip to Antarctica.  Its a fantastic opportunity for her and as one of only two Irish women chosen to participate it is a huge honour.  It is though, a rather costly honour!

She hopes to raise most of her fundraising through corporate donations and sponsorship.  My little contribution is this pattern.  All money raised from pattern sales will go towards he travel costs - and probably a few coats!!

The pattern is for sale though Ravelry.  Its €5 so slightly more than  my normal patterns but its for a good cause.

https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/jumper-wearing-gentoo

Follow the links for more information on the Homeward Bound program and Katie herself.

https://homewardboundprojects.com.au/

http://craftivist.ie/

Comments

Rose said…
This looks a fun pattern. It has been linked to on a LSG forum, which is how I found it. Thank you.
Faye said…
Very cute...LOL

I still miss your regular blogging... I miss you... How's things in the big time????

Faye

Popular posts from this blog

100th Post - Piggywig (free pattern)

May Giveaway Day