A New Year!

Well I'm trying to start this year as I mean to go on.
I applied for, and was accepted to be part of a pop-up shop from 27th January until the end of March in Rua Red Theatre in Tallaght, Dublin. It's a new venue for me so I'm pretty excited about it.
It does mean that I have to get straight back into it after Christmas, making toys. It's good to keep the momentum going.
Here are two of my large rag dolls newly finished yesterday and today.
 I just have a few more toys to make for the shop to add to my existing stock. Then I want to finish a cardigan and matching bonnet I started for me niece. Then some leg warmers for my mam when she's cycling. And then I need to get down to some designing. I still have to write up the pattern for the doll I showed before Christmas, and I've loads of new ideas for more new patterns.

Now just to find the time  to fit it all in!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100th Post - Piggywig (free pattern)

May Giveaway Day

SMS May Day Giveaway - Handmade Toys