Emily has a party to attend this weekend, so I decided to make a little reversible bag for her friend.
I almost got it finished in the time Oliver was at playschool. It took a bit longer as I broke a needle - I always seem to when making bags. After that the machine wouldn't work properly. I tried re-threading a few times, changing the needle, cleaning out the lower bobbin case.
Last chance saloon was a final go at changing the needle and tightening it up a bit more. Finally it worked. I was close to crying and checking out new machines on the Argos website.
Hopefully I've no more drama with it for a while!