Strawberry Peg Bag

The paper bag I had been using to hold my pegs finally died,


So I decided to make myself a new fabric one. I found an old baby hanger and drew around it on some red cordroy fabric.
Then I cut out a hole to put the pegs in and out.  But I cut the hole too big! So I picked a fabric to add as an insert rather than starting from scratch. A little bit of lace to girly it up, and a few motifs cut from the fabric and machine-sewn into the front on the bag. 

Then I stitched up the side and inserted the hanger.

Viola!


And here it is in action.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100th Post - Piggywig (free pattern)

Star