Baby Check-up

Emily had her three month check with the health nurse today. She is now 16 lbs and 63 cm long. Bigger than average but I'd kinda figured that seen as she's been in 3-6 month clothes for the past two weeks.

Not much crafting being done. I've been painting the hall instead. Did customise an old top of mine to make it into a breastfeeding top. Have to try it out. We're going on a family shopping day on Monday so I might try it out then in public.

I've also being customising a dress that I bought in Dunnes Stores. Its just a simple blue dress that I'm going to wear to the various weddings this summer. Have put some lace along the end and will pick up some ribbon or flowers or something to make it more 'me'.

Popular posts from this blog

100th Post - Piggywig (free pattern)

May Giveaway Day

SMS May Day Giveaway - Handmade Toys