Bad Blogger

I can't believe it is so long since I blogged! I am on the computer every day checking emails and looking at patterns on Ravelry. It's very bad not to have blogged about anything. Trying to get used to the fact that my life is ruled by a baby and that I can't do what I want when I want.

Like trying to find a time when I can participate in panel meetings for the quilting magazine. It's starting to wreck my head.

And Emily has discovered that she can scream so is constantly screaming at me for no reason. She is a little madam already!

In crafty news, I made a dress for Smem with left over wool. I ran out though and had to finish it with a dark pink trim. It turned out nice. The photoshoot was not so good, someone was not in the mood.


Here is a sneak preview of the present I made for Mam from Christmas. Will have lots of posting to do after Christmas with all the FOs.


Now I am knitting something for R and making a Fairy Godmother pattern. The Fairy Godmother is taking precendence. I have made her body so will have to take a picture and post it. So far, so good with her. I am pleased.

I will promise to be a better blogger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100th Post - Piggywig (free pattern)

May Giveaway Day

SMS May Day Giveaway - Handmade Toys