Eibhlin Mor

A project from over the Christmas period. I bought the pattern on Ravelry - Eibhlin Mor by Caroline Murphy.
I wanted to make something for myself as I don't tend to make things for me and I had gotten some bulky wool in Lidl the last time they had wool for sale.
It was an easy pattern to follow and very quick to knit. Its not blocked yet and it needs some buttons but I'm not sure about it now that its finished. I think it may be a bit big, but I haven't tried it on in front of the mirror so I don't know for sure.

On other notes, nearly at 300 posts (doesn't seem that long since 200) so I plan to have a little giveaway, so sometime towards the end of the week.

Comments

Very nice! Wish I could knit that well. I just can't figure out how to fix my mistakes when I make one...one day I will get it I suppose!
Ariel said…
It's beautiful.
This is really pretty. A friend has just had a baby girl so I have a reason now to think about knitting lovely little girly things!

BTW - Have nominated you for a sunshine award......here...http://handknittedthings.blogspot.com/2010/01/sunshine-award.html

Best regards

Julia

Popular posts from this blog

100th Post - Piggywig (free pattern)

May Giveaway Day

SMS May Day Giveaway - Handmade Toys