Kaia Babydoll Dress

I made this little dress as a gift for one of DH's friend who just had their second child, a little girl.

I found the pattern on Ravelry (as always!), the Kaia Babydoll dress. Its so quick and easy to make and pattern is really easy to follow. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a nice pattern.

I started out with a light green colour, rather than going for the traditional pink for a baby girl. And I had a complementary darker toned green in my statsh that I trimmed it with. Now that its finished it looks quite 'Irish-y'. Not what I intended at the start but it still is kinda cute.

And I may enter in the St. Patrick's Day Celebration competition on Ravelry if I don't get a chance to make anything irish-themed between now and then!

Comments

Krissie said…
Looks lovely - such a nice change from pink :)

Popular posts from this blog

100th Post - Piggywig (free pattern)

May Giveaway Day