Quick Wedding Card

We were at a wedding for one of my friends at the weekend so I had to make a little card real quickly on Friday night.

This was super quick and simple to make.


I double stamped a bride and groom image on a rectangle of cream card - light blue at the back, then black over it to give it a shadow effect. Stuck the cream card onto a slightly bigger rectangle of light blue card and then stuck that onto a larger rectangle of purple/blue card. I left a large chunk of the darker card free on one side and stuck a flower to the bottom.

Super simple, super quick but I think it looks really cute.

Comments

glam.spoon said…
what a lovely card! If there is one area I lack any talent or experience it is the paper arts... bravo!

Popular posts from this blog

100th Post - Piggywig (free pattern)

May Giveaway Day