Boo! Hiss!

So I didn't get picked for May's Crafty Market. Although it may be a blessing in disguise - they've moved location to somewhere I never even heard of before so not sure what the layout will be or how successful it will be. I'll have to remember to go in that weekend and check it out.

So I decided to try out some of the toys I made in my Etsy shop. So I took loads of photos yesterday when it was nice and sunny and have spent most of this evening starting to list them.

Listing takes so long!

I've put on one or two toys before but had no interest. The only toys I've sold have been custom order ones (and only two sales in total). So I'll have to wait and see how it goes.

Maybe I'll have some more success this time (and at least the patterns keep to sell, albeit slowly).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100th Post - Piggywig (free pattern)

May Giveaway Day