We love the sun!

We had fantastic weather in Ireland this weekend. Myself and Smem spent Friday afternoon at Castletown House running around the grounds and then went to a birthday party for one of her friends on Saturday. Smem ate loads of sweets and snacks! and we had great fun running around outside.

And cuter than cute, the birthday boy gave a flower to Smem. So sweet!

Then on Sunday DH took Smem down to his parents so I had a few hours sewing time. I've not had that in ages so it was great. I had come up with a new idea for a baby quilt during the week so it was great to get a start on the cutting and sewing. No pics though as I may submit the design to Irish Quilting if it tunrs out nice.

Plenty of knitting on the go at the moment. I'm swapping between a new ebooklet pattern (more Little People) and making toys for the next craft fair. Busy busy!

Comments

Not sure if you are a gardener but do you know of any Irish heirloom vegetables? I have searched the net and have been unable to find any. Thanks:)

Popular posts from this blog

100th Post - Piggywig (free pattern)

May Giveaway Day

SMS May Day Giveaway - Handmade Toys