Daisy Cardigan

Meant to blog last night but I had a little girl in a big-girl bed for the first time and DH was out so I spent the first hour and a half up and down the stairs. We got there in the end though!

Then had to spend the rest of the evening making a custom order for one of my regular readers.

So finally, to the knitting (and the aforementioned little girl!).

This pattern I found on Ravelry, as always. Its called Daisy Cardigan. It was a very easy pattern to follow and I really like the swing of the cardigan.

I did make a few changes. I noticed my gauge was a bit out while knitting so I did more increases than called for to insure that it fit Smem, and I added buttonholes into the edging rather than having ties.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100th Post - Piggywig (free pattern)

May Giveaway Day

SMS May Day Giveaway - Handmade Toys