1.14.2011

Another Balloon Doll

Another doll made from the Wee Wonderfuls book. The pattern is actually called 'Pixie', but I call them the balloon dolls as that's what they remind me off.

They didn't have plain white socks in the local Tesco so I used ones with embossed hearts. The placement of the hearts this doll's face is unfortunate - she kinda looks like she has facial hair!

I also did the hair a little differently. I didn't have a nice fluffy mohair as in the actual pattern so I did the hair as for the dolls in 'Kit, Chloe and Louise' pattern (for sale on the WW website) and gave her little buns.

Someone seems to like her anyway.

1 comment:

Glenn Family Gardens said...

Hahahaha! Oh man that made me giggle...at least the boss likes her! I think she is rather cute myself...even with the 5 o'clock shadow ;)