Chrisenting Garb

We're having Oliver baptised this coming Sunday and rather than make a whole new outfit he's just going to wear the gown that I made for Emily - back in the day!

It is rather girly though so I knitted a simple cropped jacket to go over it and a matching bonnet, as it is November and it will be cold.

The cardigan is the Baby Bunting Sweater, just done in one colour, and cropped. I also made the 12-24 month size and made it larger again to ensure it would fit him. This pattern does seem to knit very very small.

The bonnet is from an old Patons book I have. It's supposed to have a lace border but I just went for plain garter stitch instead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100th Post - Piggywig (free pattern)

May Giveaway Day

SMS May Day Giveaway - Handmade Toys