Threads of Green

Don't think I mentioned it yet, but one of my quilt designs have been chosen for Irish Quilting. It will be in the third issue which will be out around March/April, i think.

So on Friday, on my way down to Wexford, I called in to the shop that is to sponsor the fabrics for the quilt - Threads of Green in Kilkenny. Its a shop in an IDA park on the outskirts of Kilkenny and was a virtual Aladin's Cave for me. So hard not to spend all my money!

I can't give away the design but below are the fabrics I got.


On the knitting front, I am working away on designs for Christmas. Hopefully I will have a leaflet for sale by the end of October with a few designs on it.

No christmas tree up yet so the mug tree has been called into action!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100th Post - Piggywig (free pattern)

May Giveaway Day