Smem's Stocking

Blogging has fallen by the wayside this week as I have been so busy. I had two christmas parties - one on Tuesday night with the knitting group, and one on Thursday with the church folk choir. On Thursday myself and Smem had to go to the dump and we also went shopping and to her grandparents in Dublin. On Friday we had to go into the city centre, and yesterday we all went out for a family lunch.

I haven't been so busy outside the house in ages. And it doesn't stop today. My parents and sister are visiting, then I have a carol service to sing at at 5pm and mass to sing at a 7pm. Lord, my days are full.

I have managed to do a bit of crafting though. On Wednesday I realised that Smem had no stocking. I had bought dpns last time I was in Wexford so I decided to give a sock a go. It's not perfect by any stretch of the imagination! I only found one pattern that I half liked but it was far too long so I had to doctor it to make it the right size.

I also made a red hat for myself last night. I think I needed a present for me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100th Post - Piggywig (free pattern)

May Giveaway Day