Travels through Blogland

I discovered this blog - Tuesday To Do - while on blogland travels during the week. There are some really cool tutorials to make christmas-y stuff. I am definitely going to try the bird ornament.

Check it out!

Coming up will be instructions for how to make an almost no-sew christmas garland. I have all the pieces made and just have to put them together, which will hopefully happen tomorrow morning.

In crafting news, I have been working away on bib designs for issue 3 of Irish Quilting, my own garland design, a cardigan for my god-daughter for christmas and a mock-up for the birthday atc swap that was organised by Kate (see her blog in the list of blogs on the right).

I would also like to make Smem some clothes for christmas - I have lots of red and cream wool - including a jumper, a cardie and cute shoes. She really needs something for her feet that will stay on as she is quite expert at getting her socks off. Although she did manage to keep them on today when we went christmas shopping in Blanchardstown!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100th Post - Piggywig (free pattern)

May Giveaway Day

SMS May Day Giveaway - Handmade Toys