Some knitting WIPs

Lots of christmas knitting being done at the moment.

I found an amazing pattern, or sort of instructions, called 'Textured Shawl' on Ravelry. I used gorgeous wool that I bought in Stockholm. Unfortunately I ran out of wool so I'll have to find something complementary to finish it off.

It's a great pattern though and super fast, so I think I'll be making one in future for myself!

I started knitting 'Swing' (Rowan pattern) last night for another present. Its really quick, worked on 10mm needles. Just need to sew up and make pompoms now.
I checked the long swing bits before starting the hat part to make sure they were the same size. But now they're different lengths. Not sure how I'll fix that. Maybe some serious blocking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100th Post - Piggywig (free pattern)

May Giveaway Day

SMS May Day Giveaway - Handmade Toys