Christmas Present No.1

All lovely patterns that I found through Ravelry. How did I ever survive before I found Ravelry?!

I had some lovely soft 4ply yarn I'd gotten on our honeymoon in Stockholm and it worked out perfect for this present.

The gloves are 'La Princesse st le lapin'. Its originally a french pattern so the translation is a bit funky in places but as long as you do the exact same for both gloves it probably doesn't matter too much. I found it a very easy pattern to knit and it looks really well, and didn't take too long to make.

The necklace is 'knit your pearls'. This was a really fun pattern. Its really just 3 i-cords with rectangles at each end for fastening. Still have to sew on a button but its pretty much done. And its another quick project so perfect for last minute presents.

The corsage is from my new favourite pattern, 'corsage'. Its a really quick and simple project to make but looks so good. It was originally designed as a Fourth of July corsage but it works in other colours too. I added some netting to the back last night so just need to take a picture of the completed corsage today.

I also knit another of the corsages last night in a silk-combo yarn I had left over from a dress I made last year. Its much larger as its aran weight and looks amazing.

Pics to follow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100th Post - Piggywig (free pattern)

May Giveaway Day

SMS May Day Giveaway - Handmade Toys