Owl Cards

I wanted to make a cute little owl brooch as a birthday gift for someone I only kinda know and have been invited to their party.

So I googled owls and couldn't find anything I really liked, and couldn't quite draw my own version that I was happy with.

And then I remembered BugsandFishes. Laura has some amazing tutorials, and of course one of them was for an owl. Happy Days!

I didn't print off the pattern pieces, just roughed it but I think he's rather cute. I made a card to match.
I also made a 'Thinking of You' card with the same style of owl to send to a couple we know who just went through an ectopic pregnancy this week. Wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100th Post - Piggywig (free pattern)

May Giveaway Day

SMS May Day Giveaway - Handmade Toys