Hennies Nimbleneedles

A while ago I had a message through Ravelry from a lady in the UK raising funds for epilepsy. She wanted to know if my free patterns could be used to make toys to sell for the charity (which I am happy for anyone to do with any of my patterns for any charity, period).

Her story had me in tears that night, not least as my own sister had epilepsy as a teenager. To think that something similar could have happened to her was quite distressing (thankfully she kind of out-grew her version, it was just due to sleep deprivation mainly).

Deb has toys for sale through her website, and also takes custom orders.

Click on the picture above to get through to her site.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100th Post - Piggywig (free pattern)

May Giveaway Day

SMS May Day Giveaway - Handmade Toys