Christenings galore!

Forgot to take a picture of the first christening gift I made for the Powers so here is the second. Isabella is to have her christening in two weeks. She's only ten weeks now and is the cutest little thing. She's able to roll over and move around her cot already.

The teddy, hat and boots are all from different books but I think they all work well together.



At the moment I am also doing an alchemy request - a cross-stitch pattern of a seahorse. It's not coming along too bad considering I only started it this day last week. It's kinda boring though. I don't particularly like the photorealistic patterns. I much rather the cutesy cartoony type ones.


Have found out about a knitting group in Celbridge - The Witty Knitters. They meet on the first and third Tuesday of the month in The Mucky Duck (where we had Smem's reception). Although its a bit daunting meeting lots of new people I can't wait to go. It'll be great to meet like-minded people and get to know more people in Celbridge.

Just need to decide on my next knitting project before I go. I'm thinking of coming up with my own pattern. Billy and Betty Blueberry!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100th Post - Piggywig (free pattern)

May Giveaway Day