Stupid Cross-stitch

So, I'm still working away at the seahorse. I'm getting a little bit sick of it now. There are so many ideas in my head that I would much rather be working on. Think I will stick to my own projects once I get this finished.

Billy and Betty Blueberry won't knit themselves.


Tomorrow we are off to another wedding. My Mam and Dad are very kindly coming up from Wexford to mind The Smem. At least they won't have her all night as we'll be back - this wedding reception is to be in a restaurant, not a hotel, so no-one is staying over. So much nicer to wake up in your own bed the morning after.

Wexford play Dublin in the football this Sunday. COME ON WEXFORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100th Post - Piggywig (free pattern)

May Giveaway Day

SMS May Day Giveaway - Handmade Toys