Inspirational Blogs

Smem got her MMR shot today at the doctors. She didn't seem to mind the actual injection, just the man-handling by the doctor to get her into position!

I think tooth no.11 is almost through - we're on to the lovely molars at the moment. Oh the fun and games!

So today I wanted to share two blogs that I discovered this week.

First is up is Leanne in Australia who left a message on the blog (and has done before and I never followed it up - bad me!). Some lovely knitting, and an obsession with smurfs - lots of fun!

Second up is Jennifer. I found her blog through someone else's (can't remember whose now!). Its got loads of lovely sewing and made me want to make lots of pretty dresses for Smem. Very inspiring!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100th Post - Piggywig (free pattern)

May Giveaway Day

SMS May Day Giveaway - Handmade Toys