Lucky Bride

The wedding preparations have taken another push this week. Yesterday I went down to Liffey Valley (the closest shopping centre) to source accessories. I got another of the bridesmaid dresses on sale for only €17.98 to take apart and make a dress for Smem.
And in H&M I found wraps that are an exact colour match for the dresses - so I bought two of them. Boleros would have been better, easier to manage, but the chances of getting them in the right colour was looking pretty slim.

In H&M I also got a corsage for my dress, a wrap with some sequins and a pair of cream shoes. I settled on a kind of mauve colour rather than the pink that had been in my head. A little bit more grown-up and fits in with the tone of the bridesmaid dresses.

Now just need jewellery plus shoes and bags for the bridesmaid.

Oh, and to make Smem's dress (have a cardigan that I started last night half finished already!), sort out something for table centrepieces for the reception, make tealight holders for the church, meet the priest, pick songs and readings.......

Need I go on!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100th Post - Piggywig (free pattern)

May Giveaway Day