1.11.2012

Fairisle Hat

This is supposedly a 4-6 year old hat which I had started to knit for Emily.  Once I had finished the main body of the hat though I just knew the crown was too small.  She does have a particularly large head!
So I just crocheted a little border around the hat and donated it to Oliver (he doesn't mind that it has a few hearts on it!)

So now I've started on another version for Emily, but in different colours so they're not too matchy-matchy!

And for those wondering, I have found a temporary solution for my craft supplies, and am starting to sort of get my head in order, as well as all my stuff!!  Pics to follow when I have it all organised.  Poor little Oliver just has to share his bedroom with me for the time being!

2 comments:

Ariel said...

He's getting so big and adorable. Oh yeah, the hat's cute too. :-)

miss aine said...

Thanks Ariel. He's a bit of a monster. He has his 8 month check next week so he'll be weighed then - can't wait to see how big he is now!