Stripey Mittens

When I finished Emily's hat I realised that her old tatty pink mittens wouldn't cut in beside the new bright hat, so a little pair of mittens just had to be knit.  One project always seems to lead onto another doesn't it!

I found this pattern on Ravelry that used DK yarn and had a multitude of sizes.  To make it easy and quick, and not too tight, I decided to just do stripes instead of matching fairisle.

I think she likes them!

Now on to knitting something for me!! I saw a cool pattern for a cabled cape just before Christmas and I think its time I made something for me.  Plus its done with super bulky wool and 10mm needles so it shouldn't take too long.


Popular posts from this blog

100th Post - Piggywig (free pattern)

An Easter Freebie