1.23.2009

My Fair Lady!

If I may say so myself (LOL!!)

Smem very kindly let me try on two dresses in Debenhams today, just to get some ideas for what kind of wedding dress I want. This one had a really nice swish to the length so I will definitely look for something with swish. This dress was supposedly a size 8 and was hanging off me - maybe it was tagged wrong?

Was a bit annoyed that I couldn't go look at fabrics. All the stores in Dublin City have their fabric on either the first floor or in the basement, all accessed only by stairs, so I couldn't go anywhere with the buggy. Most annoying! All my shopping my be done via the internet - probably be cheaper anyway.

Not much crafting as a result of the window shopping. I have an idea for a doll quilt so I'm going to start that and send it in to Sherry for Irish Quilting if its anyway good.

1 comment:

VerrySherry said...

When is the big date? All the excitement! Only now catching up on blogs....