A week of ups and downs

Oh my gosh, what a week. Smem has been suffering pretty bad with her teeth and just been plain frustated that she can't move around as much as she'd like so each day has been pretty tough. The high point was on Wednesday afternoon with her face down in her cot screaming and kicking her legs, and me downstairs crying on the couch - I just couldn't do anything for her.

Since then its been better though. She's been sleeping right through every night so that's a big plus!

There has been some crafting done but no FOs and I haven't taken pictures of work in progress. So instead, here is a picture of the lovely yoghurt and blueberry muffins I made on Tuesday. They were really nice!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100th Post - Piggywig (free pattern)

May Giveaway Day

SMS May Day Giveaway - Handmade Toys