A quiet weekend

First off, a picture of another ATC that I received last week from Joanie. She was running late with some of her ATCs but it was worth the wait!

C was out Friday, Saturday and Sunday night so I had plenty of time for crafting once Smem went to bed. I got my dress finished for Saturday but no pics yet. I'll have to get a nice one once I'm all dolled up.

One of C's friends had a baby boy so a gift was requested. I wanted to sew something rather than knit as I wanted something fast to do. So I settled on the Wee Bunny from Wee Wonderfuls



It was a really easy pattern to follow. I didn't have a pom-pom so I made a suffolk puff and stuffed it and sewed it on for a tail.

I also spent a few evenings working on new ATCs for Kate's swap. I got another 13 made so that will take me up til December - so the pressures off there!

The only pressing project now is to make a little gift for the Bride-to-be for Saturday. I don't know what I'm going to make yet, which is not good considering its Tuesday. Maybe a felt brooch or something.

I think I'll spend the evening perusing blogs to get inspiration!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100th Post - Piggywig (free pattern)

May Giveaway Day

SMS May Day Giveaway - Handmade Toys