Raspberry Coconut Muffins

Very sleepless night last night so I wasn't up for doing much today. I did some baking this evening as its the only time when Smem won't keep insisting that I go out into the garden with her.
I'd seen a recipe for raspberry coconut muffins but didn't have the right ingredients. So I found a recipe for blueberry and white chocolate muffins and just substituted. I haven't tried them yet, so hopefully they're nice!

I also solved the dilema of what to wear to the wedding tomorrow (that stripey pink dress just isn't doing it for me). I got a Zara dress at one of the local second hand stores for €7
Its really pretty and I just have the shorten the straps a bit and it will be fine on me. Which I must do tonight as the wedding is tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100th Post - Piggywig (free pattern)

May Giveaway Day

SMS May Day Giveaway - Handmade Toys