Birthday Preparations

The birthday preparations are in full swing for Saturday. I've already started cleaning the house and mowed the lawn this morning!

Yesterday I made a little present for Smem. I had bought her a book about a little dog called Woof and his tea-time with his friends. He reminded me of a little dog called Scamp in Jean Greenhowe's McScarecrow Clan book. I just added a few brown patches to fit him in with the dog in the book.

This evening I started to make little gifts for any kids who come to the party. My Little Mochi has a cute pattern for a chibi bunny and kitty. I used that pattern but changed it slightly.

I love it!
And today during the day I started making paper flowers to decorate the house.

Again, I love them! I can't wait to put them up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100th Post - Piggywig (free pattern)

May Giveaway Day