WIP - Easter Bunny

Yesterday was a very productive day, although it was tough. I hoovered the whole house in the morning and then had a shower. For the next four hours Smem was in a mood as she was very very tired but absolutely refused to sleep.

Fun and games in our house! When she finally got a sleep she slept for two hours so I got a rest. And got more work done on my Easter bunnies.

Here is the basic bunny so far:

I'm thinking of doing two - Bob and Babs.

I also did some baking yesterday. I used a packet where you just have to add water. I've tried making white bread before with yeast but it just refused to rise. This time however, it worked so I was really pleased.

And they taste really nice too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100th Post - Piggywig (free pattern)

May Giveaway Day