Normality is restored!

Things are finally getting back to normal here. Both myself and C have been able to eat little by little since Saturday so that's good. God, I hate being sick!

I started knitting a scarf last Saturday with wool I got in Lidl a few weeks ago. It was called 'Sensatione' and is apparently made of polyacrylic. Its really really soft which is really nice. I used a pattern from a Crafts Beatuiful magazine that I got in January 2008 (vol.15 issue 5). The scarf is called 'Amour' and is also available in 'The Very Gorgeous Sublime Mohair Book'.

The pattern was really easy to do and looks really nice. I did knit it a bit long though as I didn't measure it until it was nearly 60".
And finally, a picture of Smem actually wearing a hairband so she looks like a girl!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100th Post - Piggywig (free pattern)

May Giveaway Day