Knitting & Stitching Show 2008

Went to the Knitting and Stitching show yesterday. It was brilliant. So much lovely stuff and some really cool exhibitions too! Only problem is there's nearly too much so its hard to take it all in.

Here is my stash:
Didn't go as crazy as last year (a) the cash machine was out of money and not all of the stalls take credit card, and (b) i can't really afford to be spending loads now, what with not having a job and all.

And besides, I still have loads of fabrics left over from last year!

The biggest news of the show was the launch of the new quilting magazine from Ireland, Irish Quilting. Sherry seems to be doing really well with it and has had a really good uptake so far.

Here is me and all the other ladies. I hate my picture, but sure nothing new there!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100th Post - Piggywig (free pattern)

May Giveaway Day

SMS May Day Giveaway - Handmade Toys