Only 6 weeks.....

Only 6 weeks to Christmas now so I am busy, busy, busy trying to get some presents made. Can't believe the time has gone so quickly.

Plus, somebody is not sleeping great these nights so I'm quite tired during the day and not in the mood to get anything done.

Poor housework!

I have been working away on my quilt for Irish Quilting. I'm happy with it so far, just need to find the time to do it. The deadline isn't til the end of January so I may give it a break until after Christmas. I also finished knitting a present for my BFF so can't show a picture of that either - just in case!

What I can show is the first finished ornament for the FAM Etsy ornament swap. I stuffed it a little to pad it out. Hopefully they will be liked - once I have them all complete.


Great way to use up all the Christmas stuff I bought last year at the Knitting and Stitching show and never got round to using - being heavily pregnant and all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100th Post - Piggywig (free pattern)

May Giveaway Day

SMS May Day Giveaway - Handmade Toys